Week 17 + 18 - Reflective Journal - FINAL SUBMISSION

Wandering Witch of the West
The Banjo - Byleth
The Witch - Development
The Poncho - Development
Clothing - Development
The Banjo - Development

Overall, I like a lot about my final submission. I know I definitelt rushed parts of it, and the layout of the first page isn't ideally how I'd want it, but plotting out where to put clothing of different shapes and sizes, whilst keep their individual details clear, is something I will get more practice with over my course. I will say, I did begin to fall out of love with this character part way through development, but began to find it again as I put these pages together. I think this is a successful character design, and I look forward to doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 36+37 - Reflective Journal - GAM705

 We are now onto our major project, and final module. The year is coming to an end, and my aim is now to create work to add to my portfolio ...